About the Planning Commission
The Planning Commission is composed of five citizens, appointed by the City Council, who help plan for the City’s growth, economic vitality, and environmental quality. The Commission reviews and makes final decisions on many types of planning applications, such as land use permits, subdivisions, and environmental reviews. The Commission also makes recommendations to the City Council on planning applications that require Council approval.
In addition, the Commission advises the Council on long-range planning matters, such as zoning and the General Plan.
- 7:00 p.m.
- Second and fourth Wednesday of the month
- City Hall Council Chambers
8930 Limonite Avenue
Jurupa Valley, CA 92509
Agendas & Videos
Click here for the Agenda. Watch the meeting here.
- Laura Shultz, Chair
- Penny Newman, Chair Pro Tem
- Arleen Pruitt, Commissioner
- Hakan Jackson, Commissioner
- Yessenia Villagomez, Commissioner