Beginning July 26, 2019, CalTrans will be performing a major pavement rehabilitation project on the SR-60 from the I-15 to the SR-60/I-215 Interchange.
- Pavement work on SR-60 beginning July 26, 2019.
- SR-60 will be closed (per the maps) in the direction of the work between I-15 and I-215/SR-91 for a total of fourteen consecutive weeks for 55 hours from 10 p.m. every Friday to 5 a.m. every Monday.
- This will be seven weekends in each direction, beginning with eastbound traffic.
- The established detour will be I-10 and SR-91.
- Three bridges (crossing SR-60) will be replaced within the area of Chino and Ontario during the same time as the pavement work on:
- Monte Vista