There are 2 floor plans available, a 3 bedroom/2 bathroom and a 4 bedroom/2 bathroom. All floor plans can be adjusted to be ADA-compliant for disabled veterans and their family members. HFH Riverside has an independent family Selection Committee that review and selects applicants based on need, ability to repay a mortgage loan, and willingness to partner with Habitat Riverside.
To be considered, Veteran applicants must:
- Be a Veteran and submit a DD214 with an Honorable Discharge, an Active Service Member, or a Surviving Spouse, as defined by Cal Vet.
- Live or work in Riverside County.
- Be a first-time homeowner or cannot own a house within the past three years.
- Be citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- Have a satisfactory credit history.
- Demonstrate the ability to pay a long-term mortgage loan, down payment, and closing costs.
If you are interested in submitting an application for Habitat Riverside’s Jurupa Valley Veterans Project, please fill out the interest form or call the Family Services Manager at (951) 787-6754 ext.131. For more information and to view qualification guidelines, click here.