COVID Testing in Jurupa Valley
- Reach Out offers FREE COVID testing at their Jurupa Valley office (8300 Limonite Ave). Pre-register for a COVID-19 test here.
- Four FREE at-home test kits are available to all households. Order ship in 7-12 days, and give results within 30 minutes. Order COVID-19 tests here.
- Find a vaccination near you here.
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Vaccine Information
- Riverside County Department of Public Health (RivCo Public Health) Vaccine Information
Upcoming Vaccination Clinics
Friday, March 18, 2022 & Friday, April 15, 2022
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
5293 Mission Blvd.
General Resources for COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control
- California Stay-at-Home Order Press Release, December 3, 2020 (PDF)
- World Health Organization’s COVID-19 Information Page
- California Department of Public Health
- Riverside County Public Health
- Riverside County Public Alert System Sign-up
Dial 2-1-1 for County of Riverside COVID-19 Information
- Small Business Administration Disaster Relief Loan Program
- Federal (IRS) Tax Assistance for COVID-19
- Small Business Administration Business Assistance Programs Portal (Spanish)
- California Restaurant Association’s Coronavirus Resources
- California Employment Development Department (EDD) Employer’s Guide
- California Small Business Development Center COVID-19 Resources
- Governor’s Office of Business & Economic Development
- Emergency Regulations Impacting Short-Term Lodging Facilities
- California Franchise Tax Board COIVD-19 Help
Regional & Local
The lead agency in California for workers dealing with COVID-19 related illnesses or employment impacts is the California Economic Development Department (EDD). Workers are encouraged to utilize the EDD’s online tools for fast and convenient services. We’ve also provided some more specific resources below depending on the current situation that a worker may be dealing with.
- Sick or Quarantined
- Reduced Work Hours
- Layoff or Furlough
- General & Other Resources
- Southern California Edison: (800) 684-8123
- Southern California Gas Company: (800) 427-2200
12/3/2020 - City of Jurupa Valley press release detailing new public restrictions related to COVID-19. December 3, 2020 Press Release (PDF)
3/27/2020 - City Council updates emergency declaration to COVID-19. Updated Emergency Declaration Press Release (PDF)
3/20/2020 - City Council declares public emergency in response to COVID-19. Public Emergency Declaration Press Release (PDF)